« السابقةمتابعة »
9. Relations all terminate in simple ideas.
1. Whence their ideas got.
2. Creation, generation, making alteration.
OF IDENTITY AND DIVERSITY.
20. The notion of the relation is the same, whether the rule,
OF CLEAR AND DISTINCT, OBSCURE AND CONFUSED IDEAS.
9. Thirdly, or are mutable or undetermined.
1. Truth and falsehood properly belongs to propositions.
5. From a wrong connexion of ideas.
6. This connexion how made.
7, 8. Some antipathies an effect of it.
OF WORDS OR LANGUAGE IN GENERAL.
1. Words are sensible signs necessary for communication.
5. Secondly, to the reality of things.
12. Abstract ideas are the essences of the genera and species.