Walking Through the Valley of the Shadows of Death: How to Prepare for the Worst Days of Your Life
AuthorHouse, 13/10/2005 - 88 من الصفحات
If you have ever played an organized sport, you know that to beat your opponent, you not only need to have a good team and proven skills - you also need a game plan or strategy BEFORE you enter the game. The same is true in the "game of life" - especially with regards to those situations that look like they could ruin you financially, emotionally, physically, or spiritually. Some self-help books offer you "prosperity training" or "get-rich-quick schemes", but very few, if any, offer you insight into "how to prepare-for-the-worst" that can happen to you. This book offers a "game plan" in this area of preparing yourself for life-threatening, life-changing situations. Using these principles, God has blessed me to overcome some unsurmountable obstacles: obtaining a doctorate degree with honors after making only "C"s and "D"s in high school; becoming an accomplished Air Traffic Controller with marginal math background training; Recovering from a near-fatal health condition in only three days! How did these things happen?
After months of soul-searching to understand it myself, the divine plan was given to me to to share with you. It is simple and has only four parts to it.
1) Develop a "Life Perspective" as soon as you can.
2) Learn to view the situation in its proper perspective.
3) Use all of the knowledge and truth of your Christian faith to see the reality of the present situation in order to take proactive steps to prepare yourself mentally and spiritually to carry you through the "valley of the shadow of death".
4) Stay focused in time of trouble by learning and following the steps of how to deal with the "End of Days" moments.
النتائج 1-5 من 8
3) Use all of the knowledge and truth of your Christian faith to see the reality of the present situation to take proactive steps to prepare yourself mentally and spiritually to carry you through the “valley of the shadow of death”.
... the boundaries for developing the categories but are in no way absolute in this total description of the groups. As in most cases in defining “reality” from a behavioral science perspective, there are abnormalities and points to ...
But in reality, I believe movement from this grouping is neither rapid nor consistent for two reasons: 1) past experiences of the individuals and 2) changing demands of a society for compensating “work behavior”.
Once the “reality”(positive or negative) becomes ingrained in the individual's schema (self-concept), it becomes extremely difficult for the group and most individuals to see or conceive of anything that is “contradictory” of the ...
لقد وصلت إلى حد العرض المسموح لهذا الكتاب.
ما يقوله الناس - كتابة مراجعة
14 A FiveStep Plan for Preparing Yourself Mentally and Spiritually to Walk Through the Valley of the Shadow of Death
Dealing with the End of Days Moments
16 Jesus and an End of Days Moment
17 WALKING THROUGH THE VALLEY OF THE SHADOW OF DEATH ON A SOLID FOUNDATION
18 Let the FOOD of the Ravens Sustain You
19 EXPLAINING THE FOOD ACRONYM
20 Ravens FOOD is a HEART Issue and Leads to STEWARDSHIP
9 The Wealthy
10 The Super Wealthy
11 A Perspective on Life Purpose
12 Taking Proactive Steps Now to Prepare Yourself for the Situations Which Will Come
13 A Personal Perspective of Christian Teaching
Index of Key Words Phrases and BooksReference Sources
About the Author