Walking Through the Valley of the Shadows of Death: How to Prepare for the Worst Days of Your Life
AuthorHouse, 13/10/2005 - 88 من الصفحات
If you have ever played an organized sport, you know that to beat your opponent, you not only need to have a good team and proven skills - you also need a game plan or strategy BEFORE you enter the game. The same is true in the "game of life" - especially with regards to those situations that look like they could ruin you financially, emotionally, physically, or spiritually. Some self-help books offer you "prosperity training" or "get-rich-quick schemes", but very few, if any, offer you insight into "how to prepare-for-the-worst" that can happen to you. This book offers a "game plan" in this area of preparing yourself for life-threatening, life-changing situations. Using these principles, God has blessed me to overcome some unsurmountable obstacles: obtaining a doctorate degree with honors after making only "C"s and "D"s in high school; becoming an accomplished Air Traffic Controller with marginal math background training; Recovering from a near-fatal health condition in only three days! How did these things happen?
After months of soul-searching to understand it myself, the divine plan was given to me to to share with you. It is simple and has only four parts to it.
1) Develop a "Life Perspective" as soon as you can.
2) Learn to view the situation in its proper perspective.
3) Use all of the knowledge and truth of your Christian faith to see the reality of the present situation in order to take proactive steps to prepare yourself mentally and spiritually to carry you through the "valley of the shadow of death".
4) Stay focused in time of trouble by learning and following the steps of how to deal with the "End of Days" moments.
النتائج 1-5 من 14
The extent to which a person believes in the supremacy of either extreme as a “controlling force” impacts their efforts in living their life and their action or inactions to impact their circumstances or future.) 4) Stay focused in ...
4) Stay focused in time of trouble by learning and following the steps of how to deal with the “End of Days” moments. Now, let me briefly elaborate on these four points... The Need to Develop a “Life Perspective” (Matthew 5: 13-16) 7 ...
Obviously, this entails a lot of factors but the main focus here in a Capitalistic society is the extent to which this possession and capacity results in behaviors or actions that are needed or desired to generate money which is needed ...
To this end, this may be considered as the characteristic outcome when their life perspective focus is only on the “acquiring of fish” that Jesus referred to in this talk with Simon Peter. When the sole “end” of living is to acquire as ...
لقد وصلت إلى حد العرض المسموح لهذا الكتاب.
ما يقوله الناس - كتابة مراجعة
14 A FiveStep Plan for Preparing Yourself Mentally and Spiritually to Walk Through the Valley of the Shadow of Death
Dealing with the End of Days Moments
16 Jesus and an End of Days Moment
17 WALKING THROUGH THE VALLEY OF THE SHADOW OF DEATH ON A SOLID FOUNDATION
18 Let the FOOD of the Ravens Sustain You
19 EXPLAINING THE FOOD ACRONYM
20 Ravens FOOD is a HEART Issue and Leads to STEWARDSHIP
9 The Wealthy
10 The Super Wealthy
11 A Perspective on Life Purpose
12 Taking Proactive Steps Now to Prepare Yourself for the Situations Which Will Come
13 A Personal Perspective of Christian Teaching
Index of Key Words Phrases and BooksReference Sources
About the Author