« السابقةمتابعة »
18. Thinking and motivity the primary ideas of spirit.
2. Made by the power of composing in the mind.'
9. Relations all terminate in simple ideas.
OF IDENTITY AND DIVERSITY.
1. Wherein identity consists.
2. Identity of substances.
Identity of modes.
5. Moral good and evil.
9. Civil law, the measure of crimes and innocence.
12. Its enforcements, commendation, and discredit.
13. These three laws the rules of moral good and evil.
16. The denominations of actions often mislead us.
relation, as of its foundation.
any action is compared to, be true or false.
OF CLEAR AND DISTINCT, OBSCURE AND CONFUSED IDEAS.
1. Ideas, some clear and distinct, others obscure and confused.
OF REAL AND FANTASTICAL IDEAS.
3. Modes are all adequate.