« السابقةمتابعة »
2, 3. First, words without any, or without clear ideas.
20. The cause of this abuse, a supposition of nature's working
24. Secondly, to do it with quickness.
25. Thirdly, therewith to convey the knowledge of things.
32. How in substances.
OF KNOWLEDGE IN GENERAL.
OF THE DEGREES OF OUR KNOWLEDGE.
7. Each step must have intuitive evidence.
9. Demonstration not limited to quantity.
14. Sensitive knowledge of particular existence.
3. Thirdly, intuitive knowledge extends itself not to all the
relations of all our ideas.
OF THE REALITY OF OUR KNOWLEDGE.
posed set out by names.